Thursday 16 April 2015

Healthy Eating



I have decided to start a new type of healthy eating..
and yes my main aim is to lose weight but to also make my skin glow, hair shine ect.
See Here

They’re are so many people out there with there quotes about love yourself no matter what your size.. normally sprouted by some skinny bitch in a designer dress, skipping down the road or dramatically jumping on to one toe in a street, trying to convince you she once was large…prob for one summer whilst at university.

Liberty London Girl recipe here


See Here

I am not advocating any kind of starving yourself regime or barley eating scheme… we need to be on top form all the time and without food, you know your brain doesn’t work at optimum level, and I’m not willing to trade being successful over being skinny full stop. 

 See here


But lets not pretend that we are not judged on how we look? We have looked down our noses at the person with the unwashed hoddy, baseball cap pulled low, baggy tracksuit bottoms hanging so low their checks are turning red (not the checks on their face) filthy trainers.. Although this could be me on a Sunday afternoon running to get the meal deal  from M&S before it closes
See Here

But you get what I am trying to get at, whether we admit it or not, we have a preconceived perception of that person, no job, no ambition, no hope.

the same kind preconceived notion are given to the large girl in the group, the wallflower, the plain, "she has started to let herself go" spoken behind hands

This year... this year is the year that I no longer am the big one in the group, failing that i'll simply get bigger friends...

4 comments:

  1. Wish you many success with your plan - I can imagine it is not so easy. And there are so many reason why the only possibility is to love yourself <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rena, I know you are right, but i would love myself more healther

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your kind words and happy new week <3 xx Rena

    ReplyDelete