Wednesday 28 January 2015

Giambattista Valli Spring 2015 Couture



so Giambattista Valli  is fast becoming one of favourite couturiers


I must be even girlier than I thought.
I oohed and aahed all the way through this collection
whenever I see print and applique done well together, I am awed and her.





The 1930’s silhouette was in play here with his long-sleeved, floor-length gowns





silk faille top and pants, An embroidered silk tunic and pants also in faille, with yards and yards of capped Tulle



voluminous silk cloqué skirts, and fur capes which obviously spoke to his older clientele   





Along with his usual floral appliqué





some very large tulle gown




with a colour palette of sickly sweet pastels he defused it with a black lace  of veiling





pictures from and see the full collection at style.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment